Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by vash_hash on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 am

Hi to everyone i've have a problem with the mod
1 I installed homeworld 2 i apply de patch 1.1 of homeworld 2 (i'm with xp sp2)
2 i moved the mod files to data (version working AI)
3 the problem i think was when i click in the shortcut and in propierties when i set the -Override BigFile after homeworld.exe and press apply windows says that the path it's incorrect.
when i run the game and go to skirmish in mode play i can see space conflit but the avaliable races are only vaggyr and Hiigaran, please any solution for this problem. Thanks to everyone. Surprised

vash_hash
New members
New members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by DaFranker on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:42 am

First, your shortcut has to point to where your homeworld.exe really is. If you have installed the game somewhere other than C:\Program Files\Relic\Homeworld2\, then that should be changed to reflect where you did install the game.

Also, the commandline is "-overrideBigFile" (without quotes). Capital letters matter. No spaces.
DaFranker
New members
New members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vash_hash on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I tried you solution but doesn't work the path is correct but still the problem this is the windows that appear when i try to fix the problem
[img][/img]

vash_hash
New members
New members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please some help because i can't select any races of stargate in the game (skirmish and multiplayer)

Post by DaFranker on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 pm

You misplaced the quote. It should read: (...)\Homeworld2.exe" -overrideBigFile

instead of: (...)\Homeworld2.exe -overrideBigFile"
DaFranker
New members
New members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top